Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Well, it has been a busy long weekend.

On Friday night, I DJ'd a Youth Dance for the playground. We had the highest number of kids so far, 59 showed up. They danced until 9:30 PM. We got cleaned up and home around 11PM that night. Angela had to do some Pampered Chef stuff and then we went to bed.

I woke up on Saturday morning and cleaned up the kitchen, cat's litter, and made breakfast. We got showered and were on the road for Bar Harbor by 11 AM. We got to BH at 3 PM EST. We got dressed and ready to head out to Kirsten and Todd's wedding reception. Apparently I had a good time... can't remember to much of it though. I woke up Sunday morning hung over and swearing off Alcohol again. We had a nice day around BH. Our group went over to Kelly and George's for a BBQ and birthday party. We hung out there for a while.

On Monday, I had a job interview at Bar Harbor Banking and Trust. It went well, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I met Angela in town after for a stroll around town. Bam and I headed back NB around 2:30PM. We stopped in St. Stephen to investigate the dirt roads for our upcoming canoe trip. I ended up getting home around 9PM AST.

Back to work today... pretty good day so far. Apparently some of my references have been contacted already. Tonight is the season final of 24. That will be my evening. Talk to you soon.

No comments: