Saturday, May 31, 2003

So, Friday May 23rd. Left for the campsite along the St. Croix River at 12PM. Had our site picked out and set up by the time that the rest of the crew showed up at 8PM. It was quiet and relaxing not having a care in the world. Once everyone had there tents set up, Angela cooked nachos for dinner.

Saturday morning the 24th. We woke up early and had our Bagels and cereal bars. We loaded the cars up and headed out to start canoeing. We canoed until 6 PM. It was a little rainy, but not to bad. We ate well Saturday night, chicken quesedillas.

Sunday the 25th. Got up early to it rainy quite hard. We decided to go into St. Stephen after breakfast to get gas. While there we went to Dooly's Pool Hall and shot a few games of pool. The sun came out shortly after and we headed back to the river. We canoes that afternoon from our campsite down the river for an hour. Dinner was Meat on a Stick, kabobs! George and Mike tried to break a cedar tree down.

Monday, Memorial Day, we canoed from our campsite down to Loon Bay. We cleaned up most of the camp before we left. We were back on the road to home just before 5PM. I got home around 8PM.

On Tuesday, I went to the dentist in the morning. My old work partner to me out to lunch after I finished cleaning out my desk.

Wednesday, Surgery Day. I had my tendon reattached to my thumb. The cool part was that I was awake and watched it all. They numbed my whole arm up for the procedure.

Thursday... got the car packed up and ready to go to Bar Harbor for the weekend. I am on the job hunt now... More to follow after the weekend.

No comments: