Tuesday, May 06, 2003

It is Tuesday... 24 is on tonight!

It is official. Angela and I have moved home as of last Friday night. The road is dry enough to travel. We watched 8 Mile and I Spy on Friday night. The latter of the 2 wasn't that great. Angela went to bed halfway through it. I managed to stay awake to finish watching it.

We both got up around10 AM on Saturday. We had a nice breakfast and did things around the house and yard. I had to leave around 3PM to go and DJ. I DJ'd a party for the Signal Squadron Unit at the Lindsay Valley Lodge at CFB Gagetown. The party was great and lasted until 1 AM. I cleaned up and was out of there by 1:15 AM. I was home in bed by 2:30 AM.

I was up at 8 AM on Sunday. Angela was up for 9 AM. We got showered and left for town just after 10 AM. Paula, John, and the kids were coming up for the day. We celebrated Jared's birthday and Mother's Day is one party. Lunch was good, Shepard's Pie and warm rolls. Angela and I made Apple Crisp for dessert. After lunch, we went for a walk across the train bridge in town. It was a nice day and a refreshing walk. On Sunday night we got home and watched White Oleander.

A pleasant suprise occured on my way home from work. They grated the Grub Road smoothing out most of the rough spots. Soon we will be able to travel in and out the road in 5 minutes instead of 25 minutes. Last night we dug out the summer clothes. Half of them do not fit us anymore since we lost all of this weight. After that, I hooked up DVD player and Satellite to play through the Stereo to for video control.

No comments: