Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Another busy work week in progress, sometimes I don't feel like there is enough hours in the day.

Let's go back.... Friday, we got home from work and made dinner. We watched Friends, ER, and Ghost Ship and went to bed shortly after. We got up Saturday and got ready for our day in Moncton. We left for Moncton around 12 PM and got there around 1:30 PM. Angela's Pampered Chef party started @ 7PM. I hung out at Paula & John's for a couple of hours while Ang's show was happening. We left Moncton for home at 10:30 PM and got home around midnight.

Sunday, I woke up early and went to get gas, propane, and spring water. I got home around 9:30 AM. Angela woke up around 10 AM. We both worked around the house and yard for most of the day. We went in for supper at 6PM. We watched Maid in Manhattan and the Survivor finale. I can't believe that Jenna won. Oh well. It was after midnight when I went to bed.

Up at 5 AM on Monday to get ready to leave for work. We didn't do much last night, I finished my David Eddings book and went to bed by 10 PM.

Tonight is 24... only one more episode after this one.

No comments: