Monday, March 31, 2003

Monday is here... This weekend was a pretty quiet one at home. On Friday I had to do a server reboot at Canada Post. Normally it is a 2 hour job, but seeing it was a new person running it from Ottawa it ended up taking 11 hours to complete. I told this person 4 times the correct procedure but she would not listen to me. Finally after talking to her 3rd level support, she followed the correct procedure. She says to me at the end, I quess if I would have listened to you we could have left 5 hours ago. I ended up getting home at 7 AM on Saturday morning.

I ended up sleeping until 1 PM on Saturday. Angela woke me up to a steaming pot of chili. My oh my was it tasty! We ended up going over to the other side of the brook to visit with Galen for a few hours. We got home around 10 PM and watched some TV.

Sunday, we slept in. I went outside about 20 minutes after I got up to work on the driveway and the road. It is spring time on the Grub Road and the ruts are getting bad. I built up low spots on the driveway with left over crushed rock from the septic system install and dug trenches through the ruts to divert the water off of the road. Angela finished up the quilt she is doing for Gail and Bob MacLeod who live in England now. After that, we watched The Master of Disguise, Sweet Home Alabama, and The Tuxedo. Went to bed shortly after that to get up early today.

No comments: