Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Another Tuesday is here.... Last week busy, busy, busy!

Friday night I DJ'd a dance at the Maugerville Community Center for 3-5 grade kids. Angela was a chaperone for the dance too. We got home around 10:30 PM that night.

Saturday, I had to work at Canada Post. I started at 9AM and was supposed to be done by 1PM. 8 hours after that I left. I was done at 8:30PM. I went to the grocery store and then got dinner for Angela and myself and headed home. We ate dinner and then went over to Galen and Dixie's camp until midnight.

Sunday, the day of rest. NOT! We moved 13 wheelbarrow loads of firewood into the house, I cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes, and made 2 batches of mash. I finally got to sit on the couch at 6PM. Ang and I watched Serving Sara and went to bed shortly after that.

DID YOU KNOW: Angela has a new job babysitting for some friends of ours. It keeps her busy.

No comments: