Monday, August 13, 2007

Flying By, quiet weekends.

Man... Where has the summer gone. I can't believe it is August already! Summer just felt like it started and now it is almost over!

This weekend was a pretty quiet weekend. Friday night we went to the Thirsty Whale and watched Eric Green perform. Saturday we slept in late, got up, went for breakfast, and then for a hike. We parked cars at opposite ends of the hike. The hike was 3.9 miles from the Tarn, up over Huegonot Head, then Champlain Mtn, down to the Bowl and finally out at Sand Beach. It was a sunny day with very little clouds in the sky. After the hike we got home, showered, went out for dinner and then went to a party. Sunday, diving was cancelled so I got to go home early and fix the motorcycle. I replaced the starter solenoid and now the bike starts like a champ. I also cleaned out my truck and vacumed the interior. After that I tore into the basement. I've got 3/4 of that cleaned.

Today... is the start of another busy week!

No comments: