Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of Summer already?

Where has this summer gone! I can't believe that we are on the verge of Labor Day already. It only feels like Memorial Day was 2 weeks ago. The weather started changing here in Maine just after my last post. The daytime highs are now in the mid-70's and the evenings in the mid to upper 40's. Fall is in the air.

It's been a busy 2 weeks. The past 2 Saturdays I was DJing weddings. One of the weddings was in Port Clyde, ME which is over 2 hours from my house. It was a good, relaxing, laid back reception. Last weekends wedding was more of a party atmosphere and was only 20 minutes from home.

My Sunday's still consist of diving. I have been underwater at least once, if not twice, a week in the last 15 weeks! That is pretty darn good.

September proves to be another busy month! Labor Day weekend, Saco River weekend, Monhegan Island weekend, Common Ground weekend, and now possibly Vinalhaven weekend. There goes every weekend in Sept.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: