Monday, July 07, 2003

So... It has been some time again. I have begun my new job at Bar Harbor Banking and Trust. I was offered the position on June 23rd, I counter-offered, and accepted the banks final offer on Wednesday the 25th. My official first day of work was June 30th. It was nice starting on a short week. It has been a busy week so far, learning new software and systems, but all is going well.

On the 4th of July, we got up and marched in the Parade with Friends of Acadia. After that, Mike and I went and did a Geocache for some fun. We ended up going over to Noreen's cliff house to spend the evening. No fireworks were visible as the fog moved in just after 6PM.

On Saturday the 5th, I drove back to Fredericton for the day. Mowed some grass and got a hair cut. I left to come back to Bar Harbor on Sunday morning.

Sunday, was a quiet day around the house. We did another Geocache in the afternoon on the Rockefeller property. Sunday night was veg in front of the TV.

No comments: