Thursday, July 17, 2003

Another week gone by so fast. Work has been keeping me busy. So far, so good. I am learning many new and interesting things. I went back to Fredericton this past weekend on Sunday morning. I did a Geocache and then went home. I mowed grass for 5 hours and came to this conclusion. I work all week in Maine only to go home and work there for the whole weekend.

I was excited about Monday the 14th. My pin was supposed to be removed from my thumb. So, I drop the Xterra off for an oil change and head over to the hospital. Right on time. The doctor numbs my thumb and cuts me open. He tries to find the pin for about 10 minutes without success. I was sent down for x-rays shortly after that. The pin was still there in one piece. It had apparently moved. I don't know how since I still cannot move my thumb. So now I have to have surgery again to remove the pin. Hopefully it will be within the next 2 weeks. On my way back to Maine, I ran some errands and actually worked for 6 hours in Lubec and Machias for the bank.

So here we are on the verge of another Friday... already at 35 hours for the week and looking for a relaxing weekend for a change. TTFN.

No comments: