Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Wow, busy, busy, busy! Last week was pretty routine. Angela and I ended up going home on Friday night. The road actually wasn't to bad, I personally expected worse conditions. We watched Road to Perdition and went to bed shortly after that.

Saturday, April 12. My 32 birthday. I don't feel like I am getting any older. Angela and I did things around the house that day. She cooked me breakfast in bed. After that, I moved a couple loads of firewood in the house. Did some other cleaning, while Ang worked on a Computer Program for Jack in Baltimore. We had homemade pasta for dinner and Apple Crisp for birthday desert. We ended up watching One Hour Photo, Robin Williams plays another bad guy. No one was around on the Grub, so we spent another quiet night at home.

On Sunday, we got up and did more chores around the house. We got our bags packed to head back to town. Angela cooked steaks on the BBQ. The first time for this year. Mmmm, Mmmm, Good! We left for town around 5 PM.

Monday and Tuesday were the typically busy days at work with hardly any chance to breathe between calls. Last night was another good episode of 24. Things are getting interesting now.

Today... No car right now. Getting an oil change and some other minor stuff fixed before we leave for PA.

No comments: