Monday, April 07, 2003

Well, we spent last Wednesday - Friday at the in-laws. Friday afternoon we left for Moncton, Angela had a Pampered Chef show down there. Saturday we didn't do to much, it started snowing around 3 PM and continued all night. We ended up watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding on Saturday night. Not to bad. Sunday, we got up and decided to try and get home to check on the cats. The road was completely frozen up again so we had no trouble getting in past the ruts.

Well, I went to the plastic surgeon this morning for the problem with my right thumb. It appears that I have torn my tendon the controls lateral movements. I now have to decide if I want surgery which means a cast for 6-8 weeks or just live with it. If I didn't have the pain when I move my thumb, I probably would just live with it. I guess I'll call them later today to schedule the surgery.

No comments: