Monday, August 29, 2005

Time goes by so quickly. Last week was pretty much a blur. All of the problems we have been having at work are finally resolved. The cause? A problem with the APC software and a JAVA certificate it used. This software self destructed on July 27th and was not discovered until August 19th. It screwed up all of our computers causing up to 9 different issues.

On the after work front, we were out sailing on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Wednesday was poker and I lost big time.

Friday found me down in Bar Harbor fixing a printer at FOA and correcting some network issues for FineLine Builders. After that, I went over to St. Saviour's Church to assist in dress rehersal for First Light: The Oratorio. This is a musical based on the book First Light, a coffee table book with pictures of Acadia and MDI.

Saturday morning I met Mike and Lynne at the pier at 9:30AM. We had special guest coming with us on this sail. Charlie Anderson, owner of Greasel.com, was in town and Mike invited him out for a sail. We returned to the pier around 3 PM. From there, we got ready and headed over to the church for the World Premier of the Oratorio. It was close to a full house. After the show, I crashed at Mike and Lynne's for the night.

I woke up around 10:15AM on Sunday. Mike and I got ready and headed back to the church to set up for the Sunday Matinee of the Oratorio. The music was better, but the slide show suffered due to the sun. I got home around 7:30PM last night and just vegged out.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

J

No comments: