Friday, January 02, 2004

Another short week this week. I worked on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, had Wednesday and Thursday off. Wednesday afternoon, we got things around the house together in the event of a surprise New Year’s Eve Party. We went out to dinner to China Joy in Bar Harbor with Lynne and her family. After that, we went to the wharf to watch the fireworks, which started at 7 PM. It was a 20-minute show that actually wasn’t too bad. From there, we went to Noreen and Suzanne’s for a while. We left there around 9 PM and headed to MacKay’s Public House. Angela, Lynne, Grace, and I left around 11:30 PM and headed to our house to bring in the New Year. We got home with 10 Minutes to spare, opened the Champagne, and watched the ball drop. I was glad to see that no Terrorism happened! We slept in on Thursday until 12 PM, got up and became vegetables for the rest of the day. We watched the Santa Clause 2 and other regular TV shows.

I am supposed to head to NB this weekend, but as of now, it is snowing. I’ll let you know how I made out next week.

No comments: