Monday, February 10, 2003

Well, where to begin. This weekend went by pretty quick. Friday night Angela and I went across the brook to socialize with our neighbors. We helped Galen move his furnitute back in place since the camp had been repainted. Ate lots of pizza and dranks lots of ETOH. I had a hide full before we left.

Saturday was a bit of a slow start for me. We left our house around 11AM to deliver Pampered Chef Orders from Angela's party. At 2 PM the bowling fundraiser began. Over $1,700.00 was raised for the Playground. After bowling, we went to a Party for Andrew. Angela and I had a great time. We got home from there around 1 AM.

On Sunday we veg'd. We ended up watching Signs, Bloodwork, and Trapped throughout the day. I cleaned the car out and got ready for our trip to Bar Harbor this weekend.

Today... so far a good start. I won the Rock Sandwich on the local radio station. They play 3 clips of songs from 2 different artists. Today it was a Van sandwich. Van Morrison on the outside and Van Halen on the inside. The prize, 2 classic combos from Wendy's including 2 Frosty's.

No comments: